About Me

My photo
I am majoring in childhood education. I have a love for children, always have.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratefulness

The Thanksgiving holiday is coming up and this is usually the time where I mostly think about what I’m thankful and grateful for.  There are many things in life that I am grateful for. Some things that I am grateful for, are for having my parents and my family in my life. I am grateful for God, my best friends, and the Wong family. In addition I am grateful for color and nature.

Parents and family members are a huge influence in my life. I am grateful that I have had my family to guide me through my struggles. That I’ve been able to go to my parents for advice. For having family including my parents to push me to do better and be a better person. I’m thankful that they have all been there providing and helping me out. They have been there through every aspect in my life that I’ve ever needed them in. From a car ride to school to relationship problems to feeding me to educational problems.

Having people that love you and just knowing that you will always have someone there, is such a great feeling. That is why I am grateful for having God, my best friends Aaron Caroline and Christine  and the Wong family in my life. I am grateful for a God that has always been there for me to speak to, to hold me up when I’ve felt like I was falling into a bottomless pit, who has been there to guide and love me every moment of my life. I am grateful for having Aaron Christine and Caroline in my life because they have always been there for me. They have always just been a phone call away, there when I needed to cry, when I needed a hug, to make me laugh, being there just to be there and there when I have needed prayer. They have all promised that they will always be there and they have proven it to me through out all the year that we have known each other. I’m grateful that they have been in my life to the extent that we do look at each other like true family. I am grateful for having the Wong family in my life because they are just the sweetest family. The Wong family includes Becky Joe Chris Jen Mr. and Mrs. Wong. Becky who I’ve known for about the longest she is just so easy to talk and relate to. I have had some of the best times with her not even speaking. We have sang together, walked together and it has always been a pleasure to be around her. Than there is Joseph who is just so full of love, he is an understanding friend who I can confide in. There is Chris who’s humor always lightens my day. Jen who I see as in wise. She is great at giving advice and extremely slow to anger. Than there is Mr. Wong who I see as the strong backbone of the family. In addition, Mrs. Wong who I see as the sweetest loving accepting person who also is an extremely strong, supporting individual in her family and a great example in my life.

  There is color in nature and with out those two I believe life would just be bland. I am grateful for color because I believe without color, life would be boring and depressing. Color is what brings life into this world. I am grateful for nature because that is where I can run to for peace and adventure. I just love the beauty and the feeling of it. I feel truly blessed for having these both in my life.

There are so many things that I am grateful for but the few things that rank highly on my list are my parents family, friends color and nature. Without these things I believe that life would not be as fulfilled as it is, and without some of these it would be so hard to keep on living. Which is why I am grateful for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment